Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'M DREAMING OF A PINK CHRISTMAS

Those who know me well know that there's no color I adore more than the cheerful hue of pink. It puts a spring in my step like no other color. So when I spotted an enchanting pink Christmas tree in a magazine while perusing the magazines in a book store earlier this year, I decided to deviate from our usual green Christmas tree this year. Best yet, the tree happened to be on sale when I ordered so we got it for 40 percent off!


One of our favorite night-before-Thanksgiving traditions is dressing the tree in our collection of Victorian-style ornaments. That way, our Thanksgiving guests can enjoy the fully embellished tree come morning. 


The tree came pre-lit in matching pink lights. So as night falls, we illuminate it in all its glory. This photo doesn't do the tree justice. I'm just tickled to be able to enjoy a pink Christmas tree, which I plan to keep up through Valentines Day. After the holiday, I'll switch out the ornaments with Valentine-themed and romantic ones. Hope you are all getting in the holiday spirit like I am!

7 comments:

  1. I love your pink tree, Kimber. I never used to think about pink for Christmas but I'm really liking it. I even made a pink shabby bunting for our Christmas this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink tree! I'm starting my decorating today and although my tree isn't pink, I'm hoping to share you sense of fun and happiness in my decorating. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous. What fun to use your favorite color on the tree!! Like the ornaments you added. I bet it is lovely at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet note, Judy. I wish I'd gotten a night-time shot. I'll have to do that one of these nights!

      Delete
  4. Love the beautiful tree. And I agree with you, the color pink just makes me happy. Holiday Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,
      Always nice to hear from you and glad to hear that pink makes you happy, too! I'm so glad I decided to tree a pink tree this year. Warm Christmas wishes to you, Kimber

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh Kimber, I love, love, love your PINK tree. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!