Saturday, December 13, 2014

WINNER OF TEA MAGAZINE

It was lovely to hear from all of you fellow tea lovers in my last post! I heard from so many new folks in addition to old blogging friends. What a delight it was to read your kind notes. Thank you for taking the time to write me. As promised, I drew a name via random number generator and the winner is....

Susan of The Victorian Girl

Congratulations, Susan! Please email me at the email button in my right-hand sidebar and I will get your complimentary copy in the mail this coming week. For those who did not win, please don't be discouraged. I try to have a giveaway on my blog as often as I can, so there will be other chances to win goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!