Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TEA TIME

Victoria magazine's special interest publication, Tea Pleasures, will soon be on newsstands (This is not part of Victoria's regular subscription, so you have to get it separately). I was delighted to write copy for eight of the sections. Each of the sections highlights a different tea theme.


There is even a sewing theme to inspire lovers of needle and thread to get together with kindred spirits in a nostalgic setting accented with antique sewing accessories. As you might imagine, that was my favorite section to write!


In the spirit of giving, I'm giving away one copy of this magazine. The first person who would like a copy and emails me by clicking the Email Me button under my profile pic will get a copy!  For those who might not be able to get this magazine, I will have a few copies for sale for $7.99 plus shipping. 

The mag has been claimed! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. English Breakfast is my favorite with just a smidge of honey. Thanks for the chance at this great looking issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimber, thanks for posting the title of the magazine on your blog. I will forward this information to my friend, who is a tea enthusiast.
    Merry Christmas!
    Charlotte


    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful magazine, of course all their magazines are beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!