Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Well, I finally got my internet back—just in time to wish all my fellow blogging friends the merriest of Christmases! I will be back later this week after all the festivities. Despite a serious lapse in internet service yesterday, I was able to get the Spring 2014 edition of Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine to the printer on time, so I'm a much happier camper now than I was yesterday! I will be sure to post more about it very soon. All of us here at Ashton House are looking forward to spending the special day with loved ones. It will be another white Christmas here in Iowa!

7 comments:

  1. A very happy Christmas to you too. Glad your back on line. How on earth did we live without theInternet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, makes the holiday just about perfect!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Kimber. Have a happy and blessed New Year!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. My daughter and her fiancé showed up unexpectedly from several states away during our Christmas dinner. I think I'm still recovering from the surprise. Happy New Year to you - I'm looking forward to many more of your lovely blog posts in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas Kimber. A very wet and soggy time here

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!