Thursday, July 18, 2013

BLISS IS A PINK BIKE

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you already know I'm a pink person. For a long time, I've wanted to get a vintage-style pink bike and my wish was finally granted earlier this year when my hubby got me this sweet pink women's cruiser bike as an anniversary gift.


It's not suitable for serious bike riding but I enjoy using it to run errands around town or for a quick ride through the local cemetery where I usually like to take an evening stroll with my hubby. I love just about everything about my new bike. It's just the right size for someone my height. I'd say it's ideal for someone who is 5'3"–5'6". I was delighted to see that it came with this handy little basket and drink holder.


Pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos, so I swooned over the pretty brown and pink seat. I haven't yet used the bike rack on the back but I'm sure I will.


I even love the faux bois look of the handle covers...


The bike even has a bottle opener if you have to stop a get a nice cold pop on a summer day! How fun is that?!


As you might imagine, I'm in bike heaven! 

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pink bike! That is too funny that it has a bottle opener, kids how days probably don't even know what a bottle opener is for! I have an old typewriter, I was showing my friend's daughter, Emma who is 9. Emma said, "You have to put paper in it?" Happy riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bike! Love pink! (Got the wool squares today -- thank you!! I love them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a pink bike!!! Swoon!!! It reminds me of many happy summer days when I was a wee girl. Even as a big girl, I'd like one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet! Your hubby is a keeper for sure. He knows what you like and is happy to give it to you! Enjoy your sweet ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lady. I love your pink bike. It's so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pink bike. It's a bit like my one that lives up the side of the house! It has been sadly neglected for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bike. What brand of bike is it? Did it come this way or was it made custom just for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable!!!
    Mine is tangerine - wish we could ride together, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pink bike-maybe I should put one on my wish list. Miss you. Hugs. Mary A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like so much fun!!! Brings back memories of summers past on my bike. I got my book in the mail yesterday. Have read it from cover to cover. Thank you for being so generous with your giveaways. It really made my day. I am going to start the seven sisters quilt. Happy sewing and biking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pink bike! It is adorable and just perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun, it looks fun. You could put a little picnic basket on the shelf and add a bottle of pop so you can use the bottle opener.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,Kimber, Love your new ride! By far the nicest girl bike I have ever seen. You will have lots of fun with this. You have a great hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable. I love the random little bottle opener. It is a very convenient accessory. This whole little bike is like a bubblegum dream. Thank you for sharing.


    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable in pink....I have one in turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So love it! it is vintage and classy..

    BTW..your hubby is so sweet!
    Happy Riding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg that is such a cute bike. By any chance do you know where I can get one like that. I've looked every where and I just can't seem to find one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!