Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MORE PRIM QUILT INSPIRATION COMING SOON

This week has been another whirlwind so far with the prim quilt magazine that I edit going to press, so I'm behind on other matters such as correspondence. If you're waiting for an email or call from me, please be patient as we work hard to bring you another issue of inspiring designs. I'm excited to share our Summer 2013 cover with you. Don't you just wish you could step right into this idyllic cover scene?! I know I do. The feature quilt is by Geoff's Mom and we've included all the instructions for making it in this issue.


Inside, you'll find another 15 projects ranging from table toppers and quilts to purses and pincushions. When we received this adorable submission from Logan O' Bier, this owl lover was smitten.


And sweet designer Marcie Patch never fails to charm us with her classic patterns. Her scrappy Calico Pennies table runner makes a great addition to any tabletop. 


One of my pincushion designs is also in this issue and I'll share more about that in a future post. In the meantime, watch for this terrific issue coming to mailboxes and newsstands in early April!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this issue! The gals who are Geoff's Mom are local here in Utah - I've heard that they're splitting up! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Love the cover! Looking forward to a preview of your pincushion - I'm sure it will be one of the best projects in the new issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE Geoff's Mom! I was so happy to meet them at market last fall. Joyce Weeks is delightful! Thanks for showing my little table topper! You are so sweet! Can't wait to see your pincushion!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!