Friday, December 21, 2012

LOVE BUG KIT AND MAGAZINE WINNER

I'm back to announce the winner of my Love Bug pincushion wool kit and magazine! I enjoyed reading about all your favorite color combos. As I work on future pincushion designs, I will keep those in mind. I found many of my own favorite color combos among your responses. I do wish I had enough magazines and wool to share with you all. The winner of the giveaway, by random draw...

...is...

Stitches who said:


I'm also a happy follower of your blog...

Congratulations, Stitches! Please email me your full name and mailing address by clicking the email button under my profile by Saturday at noon central time. As I mentioned earlier, due to the quickly approaching holiday, your prize (including the magazine and a kit for the wool only) will be mailed out AFTER Christmas. I hope you will enjoy making the Love Bug as much as I did. And for those of you who are still interested in making your own Love Bugs, be sure to check out the latest issue of Stitch Craft Create magazine, on newsstands now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to 'Stitches'!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!