Tuesday, December 11, 2012

LOOKING FOR A HOME

My sister fosters furry friends from her local shelter in the Minneapolis area until they can find a permanent home. Her latest guest is this elderly heeler named Mildred, who is looking for a relatively quiet home. If you know of anyone in the Twin Cities area or neighboring states who might be interested in giving Mildred a forever home, please email me privately at the button on the right hand side of my blog.


Also in need of a home is this sweet 8-month-old orange tabby named Buddy.


I know quilters are known for their kind hearts, so I figured what better place to spread the word than here?

4 comments:

  1. Stop it! I do not need to be tempted by quilts AND pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I lived your direction and could help. I have a fondness for orange tabbies. I have two named Frank and Jesse and I would happily take in another one if I lived close enough to come get him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great place to show pets that are looking for new homes!!! I live in the Netherlands, so i can't help out... Also i allready have 3 dogs, one Dutch, one from Turkey and one from Spain... The last two, i found on internet, so who knows, you might find new owners here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope they get homes. You can tell Mildred would be a good companion and Buddy looks a little upset: no home yet. Here's hoping for them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!