Sunday, October 28, 2012

HOLIDAY BLISS MAGAZINE WINNER

Thanks to all who stopped by and left a comment on my last post about how you decorate for the holidays. I loved reading how you all deck the halls! Such great ideas! As promised, I wanted to announce the winner of the Victoria Holiday Bliss magazine, which includes several pieces that I wrote. As usual, I let Random Number Generator do the honors of drawing the winner.


I always wish I had enough to give to everyone but I have just one to give away, and that copy goes to sewprimitive Karen who said...


Gracious, so many articles. I have to check these out. Melisa at Sweet Home is so fabulous. I like to decorate with my collection of hand-made ornaments and antique books collected over about 40 years :-). Karen

Congratulations, Karen! Just email me your mailing address and I'll get your copy sent out in the coming week! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Enjoy the magazine. Kimber enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, I'm thrilled to win your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Karen, I hope she enjoys it!
    will look for it when I can get out again...looks like we will be housebound for a week or so the way they are talking for the east coast
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!