Monday, May 14, 2012

PIN OF THE DAY

Over lunch today, I was pinning some of my own photos to my Pinterest page and rediscovered this image I thought some of you might get a kick out of. Yes, it's an entire table made of vintage spools! I spotted it at one of the many antiques shows I frequent. I did not buy it, so I decided to snap a quick shot of it for posterity. Can you imagine the creativity behind this clever table?! The scary thing is I think I've had enough vintage spools over the years to make this table myself, though I am running low again on my supply with my pincushion orders. Guess I'd better hit the pavement and start looking for more of them!


4 comments:

  1. Very fun table. Kimber, I may have a few-dozen spools for you. I will try to get up to my room this week and let you know. Have a great week. Hugs. Mary A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that table! I too probably have enough wooden spools to make one just like it! LOL Can you please send me a link to your Pinterest page? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!