Friday, April 6, 2012

FUN FABRIC FIND

The last thing I need is more fabric but somehow it always finds me! I'm sure you fellow quilters know that feeling well! Yesterday, I headed over to the quilt shop for a little retail therapy and found this cute print. I was immediately drawn to the colorful houses and fanciful bicycles. At first, I thought only fat quarters available but I was delighted when Jacque, the owner, pointed out yardage for me.


While there, I also spotted a bunch of sweet This & That mini patterns, including this charming owl. You know how crazy I am about owls, so how could I not pass that one up! I have the little stand it's displayed on and am always on the lookout for patterns that fit it.


Speaking of owls, here is a cutie that resides in my sewing room. She's right at home among the many other "owls" that nest in my fabric stash. Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Kimber, It looks like you have some wonderful finds. I really like the fabric and of course the sweet looking owl and this and that pattern. I am glad you found time for some retail therapy. Hugs, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little owl is so cute! Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl stitchery is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Happy Easter holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will you do with that village I wonder Kimber?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet owl! Just found your blog through Kathy's small quilt yahoo group. Love your blog. Thanks for sgaring! Becky G

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!