Thursday, March 22, 2012

SUMMER-FRESH QUILTING IDEAS COMING SOON

It hardly seems possible that I've wrapped up editing another issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine. During the past few months, we've been working hard to bring you another inspiration-packed issue. And soon the summer issue will be here! Quilt designer Laural Arestad's captivating wall hanging graces our cover.


This is a special issue for us as it marks our first anniversary, and we're celebrating with a treasure trove of summer-fresh projects, including a yummy Farmer's Market tote and appliqué and scrappy quilts of all sizes. Wool lovers will delight in our sweet berry sewing clutch, folk art wall pocket, patriotic wall hanging, and more! We're also debuting our new quilt book feature, "Book Nook". If you know of a book that might interest your fellow primitive quilt lovers, email me at the email button on the right-hand sidebar of my blog. I'd love to hear about it. I hope you'll check out our summer issue, on newsstands next month, or sign up to subscribe here.

9 comments:

  1. What a tease this is! You know that I LOVE this magazine. Can't wait to see the new issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to my next issue! A great magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for my issue to arrive! I love this magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a year already! I still haven't subscribed either although I've been meaning to. Been getting issues at the newsstand instead. Maybe it's time. Congratulations! It's a great magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimber,
    Happy one year anniversary with your mag! The cover looks great. Sounds like some fun projects are included. Your blog is always a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this to arrive in my mailbox. I always make at least ONE project from each issue, and that cover quilt looks like it might be the ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I enjoy reading yours as You always have something interesting.
    I answered your question on my blog. Have a nice weekend.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply adore this magazine. So much quality packed into each issue. Its the best kind of mail to receive. Looking forward to receiving. You have me curious with the wool projects. Fun, fun!

    Smiles - Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was "sew" excited to see my friend, Laural's quilt on the cover. She told me that it had a sewing theme but that was all. Love it and will definitely have to make.

    Thanks for a great quality magazine.

    Charlotte S.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!