Thursday, March 29, 2012

DOLL (OR CAT) BED

I was going to share another one of my vintage doll beds with you today but when I went to retrieve it from a spare bedroom, this was what I found on it. My old cat, Teddy, was taking one of his many cat naps, and it didn't look like he wanted to relinquish "his" bed any time soon. So my photo will have to wait for another day. I'm not sure why he likes these beds so much. He barely fits on them! I don't know if you can see the little mattress very well under all that fur!? A few years ago, my mom made me mattresses of ticking for nearly all my doll beds. Apparently, they must be comfy!

10 comments:

  1. He is one big cat! Aww hope he has sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A familiar sight in my house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha.............looks like you might not get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good place for a nap----at least to Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how cute..looks like he has found the perfect spot to take a little rest..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same around here with my cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute picture. I love the way he hangs over the side a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats are mysterious creatures! - they seem to curl up in the oddest and most uncomfortable looking places!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!