Friday, February 10, 2012

I HEART SPOOLS

Thank you to those of you who left comments on my previous post. I am again encountering Blogger problems publishing my comments but I will post them as soon as the Blogger bug is resolved. On the heels of my previous Valentine's Day-themed post, here's another fun decorating idea for this romantic holiday (or anytime of year for that matter!). This nifty heart of spools was recently featured in my friend Michelle's magazine.


I think I know what I'll be doing with some of my vintage spools! I love the colorful medley of patterned papers the designer selected for this project.

4 comments:

  1. I've looked at this magazine at the store several times...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling heart made from old spools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear you are having blogger problems. I was having the same when posting comments, as sometimes the comment box would not appear on the person's blog. I found refreshing the page worked.
    I love the spool heart..what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!