Friday, December 2, 2011

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE...

It's the little things in life that really make my day—like getting my new keyboard protector for my iMac yesterday. I've been wanting one of these handy little guys for awhile and finally ordered it a week ago. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner since you can buy it for pocket change and free shipping.


Now before you make fun of me for getting excited about a little keyboard protector, remember that I'm on my computer an average of 12 hours a day, working on writing and editing assignments. Needless to say, it's a huge part of my life! And one of my least favorite things to do is cleaning my keyboard! I'll never have to worry about that again, thanks to this handy new cover that fits snugly over all the keys as you type, while guarding against the inevitable spills and dust of everyday life. Best of all, it's totally washable! I can just peel it off and toss it to soak in the sink. I'm for anything that makes life easier.


My only problem with my new keyboard protector is that I ordered it in pink and I got black instead. Needless to say, a pink one is now on its way!

And before I close, just a reminder that time is ticking on my i-top button maker giveaway in my November 28 post. It ends tomorrow! So if you want a chance to win, be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

  1. I'm terrible about cleaning my keyboard....I really need to get one of these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...and yes, I think pink will be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So smart! I wish they had that for my laptop. As I bang on the letter T and L to make them work sometimes.. I've done my best to clean it.. and keep it clean, but alas.. I think it is on it's last leg.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!