Thursday, November 10, 2011

PINCUSHION PACKAGES

It hardly seems possible that another work week is nearly over! By day, I spend my time writing magazine articles and editing books, but late at night, I switch gears to making pincushions. I've been filling some orders for them this week and have a few boxes ready to send out. A box full of tuffets, strawberries, and a couple of my Parsley bunny pincushion designs are heading for California.


All those vintage wooden spools that people are kind enough to gift me sure come in handy for my spool birds. Here they are, getting ready to take flight!


Here's a batch of velvet strawberries and woolly tuffets all nestled safe in their box. 

11 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of pincushions! I'm sure their recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! Some lucky people are really going to enjoy getting those packages! Loved your fabrics from the last post too!

    Brenda...the Farmer's Dotter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you are up to your neck in these cushions, but they are darling, and I am so glad, there is a little homemade made in America still in this dumb world. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - I'm sure that the recipients are eagerly awaitng those parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know you were a moonlighter Kimber - but what a lovely 2nd job you have hopefully inspiring lots of needlework though I have gto say these look too nice to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pin cushions are lovely. You have been busy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your little items are so lovely, I think one of those little birds could fly right over here to Idaho and visit....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such darling little pincushions, your so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!