Sunday, August 14, 2011

VISIT ME AT THE MODA BAKE SHOP

As you regular blog readers already know, I'm a little crazy about pincushions and love to experiment with new designs. I recently designed a star pincushion—a fun twist on the traditional LeMoyne Star pattern. It's currently featured on the Moda Bake Shop blog. If you'd like to make one for yourself, come visit me over at the Bake Shop by clicking here and feel free to leave a comment on their blog letting me know what you think of it. I'd love to hear your thoughts. See you there!

8 comments:

  1. Cute Kimber! I'm off to look now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented! I love it!! It can even be used as a baby toy (a little bigger and sans pins, of course lol).

    Thanks for sharing your talents!
    CSQ
    www.betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made one and posted it on my blog! Super fast and easy though I didn't have trim or self covered button Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are neat pincushions! I love pincushions too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimber, This is a very cute pincushion. I will be looking at the site in a minute and possible try one myself in the near future. Thanks for sharing your many talents. Mary A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kimber, so cute! I absolutely love the top one, with that lime green.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!