Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WISHING YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

As we get ready to celebrate another Thanksgiving, I wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday. I thought I would share this vintage postcard from my collection. This will be a short post as both my family and my husband's are coming to our house tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with us and I'm still making some last-minute preparations. This year is extra special because my grandma will be able to come as well!


Don't forget to check back to find out who won my owl pincushion giveaway this Friday. Allie will soon by leaving her nest for a new home.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving as you celebrate with your family!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your family and may your turkey be tasty and moist! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I have Allie's nest all feathered for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!