Friday, November 26, 2010

AND THE WINNER OF ALLIE OWL IS...

...Joanne of Thread Head blog. Congratulations, Joanne. Please email me your full name and mailing address at the email button located under my profile in the right sidebar of my blog. I hope you will enjoy Allie as much as I have. And to all of you who entered the drawing, THANK YOU for your support. As a new blogger, I was encouraged by the response. There were more than 100 entries as many of you were followers and some even posted about the giveaway on your blogs. It is reassuring to know that there are actually people out there who read my blog! A special thanks to those who take the time to leave comments as I always enjoy reading them.


Being the naturally curious owl that she is, Allie had to oversee the drawing as my husband randomly picked a name from the bowl.


If you are interested in making Allie in the colorations shown, I have a small number of kits for the wool only available (buttons not included). Just email me for more details if you have any interest in ordering one. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Joanne. Kimber, Love all your little wool creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joanne! I would love to order a kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joanne! What a neat thing to happen for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!