Sunday, October 3, 2010

MY PINCUSHION EXCHANGE GIFT ARRIVES!

In an earlier post, I shared a pincushion and needlecase that I made for my Jo Morton Stitchers pincushion exchange partner. I was anxiously awaiting my partner's gift. Well, the postman brought a most pleasant surprise in the mail to me earlier this week—a handmade sewing tote made up in Jo Morton's wonderful fabrics!


Inside, it was personalized with my initials and filled with edible and sewing goodies. And there are two pockets for stashing my sewing essentials.



Thank you, Shelby, for the lovely gift. Rest assured it will be put to good use!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift. I enjoyed the exchange and would do it again, especially in that group of talented gals! How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift and you'll have warm thoughts each time you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. You must have been thrilled to have gotten one so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!