Friday, October 1, 2010

A FUN MINIATURE QUILT SAMPLER SEW-ALONG

As fall arrives, I look for quilting projects to keep me busy through the long Iowa winter and I found the perfect one at my friend Cheryl's blog: So Many Quilts, So Little Time. She's designing an enchanting miniature sampler and generously invited her blog readers to join in the fun by posting instructions for each block on her blog. There's something irresistibly charming about miniature quilt blocks to me and Cheryl's are some of the most delightful I've seen. The patterns are so fun and the blocks finish at just 4" square! How sweet. It's always a treat to see what patterns she comes up with! The photo below is from her blog.


Cheryl is a quilt instructor, so her instructions are easy to follow and she supplements them with helpful photographs. So if you're looking for a fun quilt project, be sure to check out Cheryl's Sew-Along by clicking this link or the button in the lower right column of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. How kind of you to say such nice things about my sew-along. I am really enjoying the project and seeing the blocks from the participants from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!