Saturday, August 14, 2010

NEW OFFERINGS AT TDIPT

I am a member of the online mercantile known as "To Dwell in Primitive Thymes", a juried group of artisans who enjoy creating wares inspired by the past. It updates the first and 15th of the month with fresh offerings. I always update on the 15th.

This month, I am offering these fanciful hat pincushions made of 100 percent hand-dyed wool that I designed. They were inspired by one of my vintage pincushions. I embellished them with pinked decorative edging, handmade wool strawberries, and a vintage button. I hope you will check them out here. If you are interested in ordering one, please check out the site or contact me at the email button on the right sidebar of my blog. I sell finished versions of my pincushions and some patterns of my original copyrighted designs. To go to my TDIPT page, click on the TDIPT icon in the left sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!


copyright 2009










4 comments:

  1. Kimber, I want one of each, please. It is late tonight, but tomorrow morning I will be making my selection. The green hat for my mother, and the brown hat with the strawberries for me. Of course, my sister will need one, so maybe you just need to have all three ready for me. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! The strawberry one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kimber !
    Nice to see you now have a blog!!!

    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. These - as are all your others things - are so adorable. I am becomings a follower right away.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!